The Anonymous Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Anonymous Mafia Forum

A game of Anonymous Mafia, brought to you by The Creator

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anonymous Mafia

+13
a giant prude
Someone Else
The 90s
Goatee Enthusiast
STFU Dad!
youth in asia
loves umbrellas
Nude Towel Boy
A MODEST BLUNT
A First Grader
snuup dugg
Taxable Income
The Creator
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 17]

226Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:16 am

A First Grader

A First Grader

snuup dugg wrote:afg is being a pretty angry dude. getting some chill on in this game is real. i dont see someone else beein a real good target today. you all "trap sprung" over that mofo and it reads pretty bad, dig?

gonna have to say that 'help' is a good 2nd choice, for playing around the edges. man up and get in wif da groove pup. you scum just aint gonna play nice, so snuup duug aint gonna back away neither. nuh uh . king

not anything i can do really, i switched to a lurker who'd voted a case i didn't even see, then got 3 votes myself instantly, one for "the biggest scumtell", one from a guy that can't spell hypocrisy right, and one guy who said "yeah i agree"

no "trap sprung" either, i always think it's scummy as shit when someone points something scummy out repeatedly but doesn't do anything about it until either the town picks it up or ignores it. scum do this when they see what they think is a townie fuck-up but aren't sure whether it'd be seen as "scummy" by everyone else, so they toss it out and see if anyone bites

227Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:22 am

Someone Else

Someone Else

I've been consistently on STFU, and I saw something scummy on you, someone else saw it to, so I switched. I'm down for either of you honestly.

228Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:27 am

snuup dugg

snuup dugg

A First Grader wrote:
snuup dugg wrote:afg is being a pretty angry dude. getting some chill on in this game is real. i dont see someone else beein a real good target today. you all "trap sprung" over that mofo and it reads pretty bad, dig?

gonna have to say that 'help' is a good 2nd choice, for playing around the edges. man up and get in wif da groove pup. you scum just aint gonna play nice, so snuup duug aint gonna back away neither. nuh uh . king

not anything i can do really, i switched to a lurker who'd voted a case i didn't even see, then got 3 votes myself instantly, one for "the biggest scumtell", one from a guy that can't spell hypocrisy right, and one guy who said "yeah i agree"

no "trap sprung" either, i always think it's scummy as shit when someone points something scummy out repeatedly but doesn't do anything about it until either the town picks it up or ignores it. scum do this when they see what they think is a townie fuck-up but aren't sure whether it'd be seen as "scummy" by everyone else, so they toss it out and see if anyone bites

i git what you saying here bro, i also get that you don't like da presha. i seen scum (bad ones) go from case to case when talkin' bout bandwagons themselves, so i aint got a problem votin' for you.

the case against you is evident, so 'help' get in here, you asked what it was, so talk bro.

229Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:28 am

Someone Else

Someone Else

Going back to STFU Dad! then.

##unvote
##vote STFU Dad!

230Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:32 am

The Creator

The Creator
Admin

Votecount for Day 1
STFU Dad! (4) -loves umbrellas, Possibly Left Handed, A First Grader, Someone Else
A First Grader (3) - snuup dugg, Someone Else, STFU Dad!, I Fucking Love Corn, Someone Else
youth in asia (1) - a giant prude
snuup dugg (1) - A MODEST BLUNT
Nude Towel Boy (1) - The 90s
Goatee Enthusiast (1) - youth in asia
Someone Else (0) - A First Grader, A First Grader
a giant prude (0) - I Fucking Love Corn, I Fucking Love Corn

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is 11:59PM EST Arrow Arrow Arrow TONIGHT. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation That's in a half hour!

https://anonymous.forumtwilight.com

231Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:32 am

A First Grader

A First Grader

Someone Else wrote:I've been consistently on STFU, and I saw something scummy on you, someone else saw it to, so I switched. I'm down for either of you honestly.

you pointed out that i was a hypocritical bandwagoner, then said you would switch to vote me becuase i was a bandwagoner, then you voted me because stfu dad! wasn't picking up more votes.

you overjustified the vote for no reason, as if you didn't really know if it was a good vote or not and wanted to be sure, like a kid at camp who sticks his foot in the lake water before jumping in while all of your buddies are having a splash fight off the sandbar

232Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:37 am

snuup dugg

snuup dugg

aight, well STFU Dad had some scummy posts in the middle there, i grant ya that. i don't like help's unhelpful posting at all thou, you see. gotta admit a lot of peeps in this here game dont seem to remember it is even goin' on right now. help seems happy to ride this here day out, and has shown he around. don't sit right with me.

233Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:39 am

STFU Dad!

STFU Dad!

Hello.

I am vanilla town.

234Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:41 am

A First Grader

A First Grader

we need 4 votes to lynch in the next half hour.

235Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:45 am

The Creator

The Creator
Admin

A First Grader wrote:we need 4 votes to lynch in the next half hour.

15 minutes, actually!

236Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:47 am

youth in asia

youth in asia

##unvote
##vote stfu dad

237Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:52 am

loves umbrellas

loves umbrellas

what a craptastic showing from these guys:
goatee enthusiast
nude towel boy
taxable income
a modest blunt
help
the 90s
a giant prude

238Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:52 am

snuup dugg

snuup dugg

also noticed goatee enthusiest hasnt got a vote down, tho been active quite a bit.

so many lazy scums.

##unvote
##vote STFU dad

gotta say i think this is probably the wrong move. duug gotta vote tho.

239Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:55 am

Someone Else

Someone Else

loves umbrellas wrote:what a craptastic showing from these guys:
goatee enthusiast
nude towel boy
taxable income
a modest blunt
help
the 90s
a giant prude

I agree.

240Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:56 am

The Creator

The Creator
Admin

5 minutes until deadline! Remember to get your night actions in within the 24 hour window or they will not count!

241Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:58 am

snuup dugg

snuup dugg

nolynch day1 is fuckin a-bomb sweet.

dugg out. afro

242Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:00 am

Nude Towel Boy

Nude Towel Boy

Sorry, wasn't here. Nolynch, etc.

##Vote STFU DAD!

243Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:02 am

The Creator

The Creator
Admin

Unfortunately, the effort to lynch STFU Dad! was too little, too late. The villagers succombed to sleepiness without lynching anyone for the day.

Day 1 has ended in a No-Lynch! Night 1 has begun, get your night actions in before 11:59 PM tomorrow night!

244Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:02 am

The Creator

The Creator
Admin

After a long night, you awake to find that you have exactly as many people as you did before!

Nobody was killed Night 1!

You also find a note pinned to a pillar. It reads as follows:

The Ninth Layer is TOWN.

You wonder what this could mean...nobody is named The Ninth Layer!

It is now Day 2! With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch!

245Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:03 am

Possibly Left Handed

Possibly Left Handed

square 1

246Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:37 am

A First Grader

A First Grader

##vote someone else

247Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:42 am

Someone Else

Someone Else

My night action was successful.

I can not elaborate more.

248Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:09 am

a giant prude

a giant prude

What the hell, why would you claim having a night action after receiving one vote?

249Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:12 am

Someone Else

Someone Else

a giant prude wrote:What the hell, why would you claim having a night action after receiving one vote?

Because I don't want the end of today to look like the end of yesterday.

250Anonymous Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:16 am

a giant prude

a giant prude

Still not getting it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum