The Anonymous Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Anonymous Mafia Forum

A game of Anonymous Mafia, brought to you by The Creator

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anonymous Mafia

+13
a giant prude
Someone Else
The 90s
Goatee Enthusiast
STFU Dad!
youth in asia
loves umbrellas
Nude Towel Boy
A MODEST BLUNT
A First Grader
snuup dugg
Taxable Income
The Creator
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 17]

351Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:02 am

The Creator

The Creator
Admin

Also I changed the time of the forums to EST but it doesn't seem to be working, I'll try and get it to sync with EST so it's easier to visualize deadlines.

https://anonymous.forumtwilight.com

352Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:59 am

The Creator

The Creator
Admin

The town awoke to a dead body, with an oozing wound around his mouth - Goatee Enthusiast's goatee had been forcibly pulled out and he bled to death from his facial region. They found evidence on his body that he was trying to determine which SA screennames were in the game and which weren't, but no evidence of his being involved with the mafia.

Goatee Enthusiast, Town Investigator, was killed Night 2!

The town also found another note fluttering in the breeze, this time attached to a nearby bench. It read, "Sword in the Brain! is TOWN."

It is now Day 3! With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch! Deadline will hopefully actually work out this time at 1:00 PM EST on Monday, March 10th.

353Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:19 pm

loves umbrellas

loves umbrellas

grr, this game is really frustrating to play as town. we have lynched exactly no one and we're down an investigator.

so post, fuckers, or else we can just sit back and let the scum prison rape us at night. whatev.

354Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:35 pm

The Creator

The Creator
Admin

loves umbrellas wrote:post, fuckers

emptyquoting

355Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:05 pm

The 90s

The 90s

Hey guys im just gonna go ahead and vote this guy i've been voting lately
##vote Nude Towel Boy

356Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:28 pm

A First Grader

A First Grader

i'm waiting for the people who havent been posting at all to be modkilled tbh

didnt address it yesterday but a giant prude's case on youth in asia was pretty good. i would rather lynch a worthless lurker though or someone who did not vote at deadline

357Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:27 pm

a giant prude

a giant prude

Thanks

##vote: youth in asia

358Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:36 pm

A First Grader

A First Grader

uh i'm not thanking you, actually the opposite fuck you for being around so close to deadline but not helping avoid a no lynch at all.

359Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:46 pm

The Creator

The Creator
Admin

Nude Towel Boy is the only one anywhere near modkill territory, everyone else has posted close to once per real life day which is A-OK in my book.

Note: As a mod I'm not gonna modkill for no content posting, that's for you guys to police.

360Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:51 pm

snuup dugg

snuup dugg

yeh im p sick of you retards.

##vote HELP

see yesterday for my sexual scumfinding acrostic which means we lynch help today mofos.

361Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:27 pm

a giant prude

a giant prude

A First Grader wrote:uh i'm not thanking you, actually the opposite fuck you for being around so close to deadline but not helping avoid a no lynch at all.

Oh okay I guess I incorrectly interpreted "a giant prude's case was pretty good" as a compliment instead of an insult. Well, you're pretty good too (that means fuck you)

362Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:00 pm

snuup dugg

snuup dugg

every dog in this game is pretty good.

snuup is happy to lynch anyone that dint have a vote down at deadline yesterday.

363Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:16 pm

A First Grader

A First Grader

a giant prude wrote:
A First Grader wrote:uh i'm not thanking you, actually the opposite fuck you for being around so close to deadline but not helping avoid a no lynch at all.

Oh okay I guess I incorrectly interpreted "a giant prude's case was pretty good" as a compliment instead of an insult. Well, you're pretty good too (that means fuck you)

so what the fuck were you doing at the deadline anyway though? you made a case, everyone ignored it because we needed a fucking lynch, you post going "nobody read my case!" and then nothing else?

##vote a giant prude until you can explain what you were doing at the end of yesterday

364Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:35 pm

a giant prude

a giant prude

I was doing "things in real life that are not mafia", much like the other 7 people who also didn't vote at the deadline

I was meaning to check back before deadline and put down a vote if necessary, but I got distracted and forgot about it. Sorry!

365Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:49 pm

A First Grader

A First Grader

you were around to post a case and later to comment that nobody noticed your case, "real life things that aren't mafia" don't account for those two posts.

we've had two no lynches already, why didnt you do anything to prevent the second one?

366Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:49 pm

A First Grader

A First Grader

seriously if people don't even care enough to show up for deadlines can we just end this? its pointless to waste time on this game if nobody gives a shit about playing it

367Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:00 pm

a giant prude

a giant prude

I'm not going to put down a "nolynch preventer" vote for someone I don't particularly think is scum when the deadline is still like 3 hours away, if you were wondering

Is there some rule that says we can only lynch people at the deadline? Maybe instead of leaving it to the last minute we could talk about scummy people now instead of sitting on our asses for 3 days then vote rushing someone at the last minute to "prevent a no lynch". When was the last time that didn't result in a town lynch?

368Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:03 pm

a giant prude

a giant prude

Or I guess you could just cry some more and vote one of the people who is actually trying to play the game (but isn't willing to devote their whole life to it), that works too

369Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:28 pm

a giant prude

a giant prude

So, the YIA case. Thoughts?

Or to put it another way, why should I vote these flavour-of-the-week candidates like Help or Taxable Income instead?

370Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:27 pm

Someone Else

Someone Else

I feel like I'm playing at Mafiascum.

371Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:26 pm

a giant prude

a giant prude

Someone Else wrote:I feel like I'm playing at Mafiascum.

This is basically the opposite of playing at Mafiascum. At Mafiascum each day takes weeks because they cater for people who only spend like 10 minutes a day on mafia, as opposed to here where you are apparently expected to schedule your life around the next deadline.

372Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:10 am

loves umbrellas

loves umbrellas

a giant prude wrote:
This is basically the opposite of playing at Mafiascum. At Mafiascum each day takes weeks because they cater for people who only spend like 10 minutes a day on mafia, as opposed to here where you are apparently expected to schedule your life around the next deadline.

Bitching about scheduling your life around the next deadline is weak shit considering the mod PMed us, gave us an extension, you were here in between going on about your case, and you still couldn't be bothered to make it here at the second deadline. It's rude. I inconvenienced myself three times to sit around and stare at half the players at deadline in the middle of the night when I should have been sleeping and while at work. Hey, how about don't sign up for mafia if you don't want to play.

I'm not voting for YIA bc he sorta softclaimed town and that's more than anything else I've got to go on. Snuup, I'm willing to vote HELP if we can get a quick lynch in. In the meantime...

##vote a giant prude

373Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:26 am

a giant prude

a giant prude

Blatant bandwagoning from Loves Umbrellas there. As I said before, there were 8 people who could have laid down a vote at the end of yesterday, and you single me out because I'm visible and I have a vote on me already. I'm sure you can do better than that.

374Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:28 am

a giant prude

a giant prude

loves umbrellas wrote:I'm not voting for YIA bc he sorta softclaimed town and that's more than anything else I've got to go on.

How in the world is "sorta softclaimed town" significant?

I'm hard claiming town right now. Better unvote me! (rolleyes)

375Anonymous Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:29 am

a giant prude

a giant prude

And seriously, cry about it some more. Your tears are delicious.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum