The Anonymous Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Anonymous Mafia Forum

A game of Anonymous Mafia, brought to you by The Creator

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anonymous Mafia

+13
a giant prude
Someone Else
The 90s
Goatee Enthusiast
STFU Dad!
youth in asia
loves umbrellas
Nude Towel Boy
A MODEST BLUNT
A First Grader
snuup dugg
Taxable Income
The Creator
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 17]

151Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:14 pm

youth in asia

youth in asia

loves umbrellas wrote:
Someone Else wrote:I make case and no one cares?
I suppose if we're supposed to treat our SA identities as sacred info, it's for some kind of setup reason and not just to stifle our curiousity or preclude meta arguments? So in that case this does constitute pretty blatant fishing, which is more vote-worthy than lurking.

##unvote
##vote STFU Dad!

The whole point of the game is that we don't know who anyone is. Everyone is a blank slate. Of course, posting trends and such can give insight to who someone is, and someone whos identity is known can be less of a threat than a complete unknown.

152Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:28 pm

Someone Else

Someone Else

youth in asia wrote:
loves umbrellas wrote:
I suppose if we're supposed to treat our SA identities as sacred info, it's for some kind of setup reason and not just to stifle our curiousity or preclude meta arguments? So in that case this does constitute pretty blatant fishing, which is more vote-worthy than lurking.

##unvote
##vote STFU Dad!

The whole point of the game is that we don't know who anyone is. Everyone is a blank slate. Of course, posting trends and such can give insight to who someone is, and someone whos identity is known can be less of a threat than a complete unknown.

But you don't find name fishing scummy?

153Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Some people don't understand 'subtle' Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:58 pm

youth in asia

youth in asia

Of course it can be scummy, but in a game like this everyone is curious and will probably end up fishing somehow or another naturally.

154Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:37 pm

a giant prude

a giant prude

STFU Dad! wrote:

Your case is retarded, and not nearly as good as the case on love umbrellas. Albeit, I will admit that my posts are pretty role-fishy, but that's 1) too easy of a case and 2) too blatant to be scum.

Are you saying that you yourself are "too blatant to be scum"? That is WIFOM if I ever saw it.

##vote STFU Dad!

155Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:29 pm

STFU Dad!

STFU Dad!

a giant prude wrote:
STFU Dad! wrote:

Your case is retarded, and not nearly as good as the case on love umbrellas. Albeit, I will admit that my posts are pretty role-fishy, but that's 1) too easy of a case and 2) too blatant to be scum.

Are you saying that you yourself are "too blatant to be scum"? That is WIFOM if I ever saw it.

##vote STFU Dad!

Yea well this is a bandwagon vote if I've ever seen one. Rolling Eyes

156Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:21 pm

A MODEST BLUNT

A MODEST BLUNT

No action is ever too scummy to be scum, FYI

157Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:33 pm

a giant prude

a giant prude

STFU Dad! wrote:Yea well this is a bandwagon vote if I've ever seen one. Rolling Eyes

Yes I guess by this definition every vote after the first is a bandwagon vote, so let's just vote each player once and end the day in a no lynch instead

158Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:51 pm

snuup dugg

snuup dugg

a giant prude wrote:
STFU Dad! wrote:Yea well this is a bandwagon vote if I've ever seen one. Rolling Eyes

Yes I guess by this definition every vote after the first is a bandwagon vote, so let's just vote each player once and end the day in a no lynch instead

i think this is a terrible idea. no lynching day 1 sounds like a bad thing to do. are you a left hander, prude?
##unvote
##vote a giant prude

159Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:04 am

The 90s

The 90s

All this feels way too much like playing in mafiascum
bouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebounce

i'm not voting stfu dad, i like voting nude towel boy it feels so good

160Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:04 am

The 90s

The 90s

A MODEST BLUNT wrote:No action is ever too scummy to be scum, FYI

WRAWNG

161Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:05 am

The 90s

The 90s

by the way namefishing isn't only scummy but annoying and against the spirit of the game jerkface

162Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:13 am

Goatee Enthusiast

Goatee Enthusiast

The 90s wrote:by the way namefishing isn't only scummy but annoying and against the spirit of the game jerkface

Against the spirit of the game? It may be vital to the mechanic of the game you jerkface. monkey clown What a Face Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

163Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:13 am

Goatee Enthusiast

Goatee Enthusiast

Just wanted to post and say that you should quote this if you are a goatee fan. QTIYD

A First Grader

A First Grader

everyone vote youth in asia

165Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:27 am

Possibly Left Handed

Possibly Left Handed

The 90s wrote:All this feels way too much like playing in mafiascum
bouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebounce

i hate this post because of all the bounce

lumpenlistTM

scummy
you

thats all thats my lumpenlistTM

166Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:08 am

a giant prude

a giant prude

The 90s wrote:All this feels way too much like playing in mafiascum

no way we're on page 11 if this was mafiascum we'd be a month into the game already

167Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:21 am

The Creator

The Creator
Admin

Votecount for Day 1
STFU Dad! (3) - Someone Else, loves umbrellas, a giant prude
Possibly Left Handed (1) - A MODEST BLUNT, snuup dugg, snuup dugg
Nude Towel Boy (1) - The 90s, Goatee Enthusiast, Goatee Enthusiast
youth in asia (1) - A First Grader
loves umbrellas (1) - STFU Dad!
Goatee Enthusiast (1) - youth in asia
I Fucking Love Corn (1) - Possibly Left Handed
a giant prude (1) - snuup dugg

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is 11:59PM EST Arrow Arrow Arrow TONIGHT. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by The Creator on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

https://anonymous.forumtwilight.com

168Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:08 am

STFU Dad!

STFU Dad!

It's a bandwagon vote because you echoe'd what was already said and then dropped a vote.

169Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:48 am

loves umbrellas

loves umbrellas

a giant prude wrote: Are you saying that you yourself are "too blatant to be scum"? That is WIFOM if I ever saw it.

##vote STFU Dad!

The Creator: No disrespect, but that votecount is wrong. a giant prude is getting flack for a bandwagon vote on STFU Dad!, not Possibly Left Handed.

170Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:55 am

The Creator

The Creator
Admin

loves umbrellas wrote:
a giant prude wrote: Are you saying that you yourself are "too blatant to be scum"? That is WIFOM if I ever saw it.

##vote STFU Dad!

The Creator: No disrespect, but that votecount is wrong. a giant prude is getting flack for a bandwagon vote on STFU Dad!, not Possibly Left Handed.

Fixed, thanks!

https://anonymous.forumtwilight.com

171Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:33 pm

loves umbrellas

loves umbrellas

People I'd like to hear more from:

Taxable Income: Why so quiet? Haven't heard a peep since you were making noise about a vigkill.
A Modest Blunt - We get it, you're funny. Any content forthcoming?
I Fucking Love Corn - I do, too.
HELP - You're not HELPing keep this game from going nowhere fast.
Nude Towel Boy - What did you mean by "It's a fair cop."?

What are all of your thoughts on namefishing, "too blatant to be scum" but not "too scummy to be scum" STFU Dad!?

Let's not have a no lynch kthx.

172Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:07 pm

Possibly Left Handed

Possibly Left Handed

##unvote
##vote STFU Dad

CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

173Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:08 pm

Possibly Left Handed

Possibly Left Handed

whats the case on him anyway

174Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Goatee Enthusiast

Goatee Enthusiast

Goatee Enthusiast wrote:Just wanted to post and say that you should quote this if you are a goatee fan. QTIYD

Quotin this

175Anonymous Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:28 pm

Goatee Enthusiast

Goatee Enthusiast

1. Hey STFU DAD you never replied to my guess on your identity!

2. Taxable Income, how about that vig kill eh? Want to speak up?

3. Somebody respond to this:
Goatee Enthusiast wrote:
youth in asia wrote:What we need is something to stir up discussion

Okay, how about this. How does this game work? Is this a regular game, except without the possibility of meta because it's all anonymous? Or how might knowing which SA players correspond to which players here affect the game?

* waits for somebody to call me scummy for discussing game mechanics

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum