The Anonymous Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Anonymous Mafia Forum

A game of Anonymous Mafia, brought to you by The Creator

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anonymous Mafia

+13
a giant prude
Someone Else
The 90s
Goatee Enthusiast
STFU Dad!
youth in asia
loves umbrellas
Nude Towel Boy
A MODEST BLUNT
A First Grader
snuup dugg
Taxable Income
The Creator
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 17]

276Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:14 pm

snuup dugg

snuup dugg

HELP wrote:
snuup dugg wrote:hey i dunno about you but to me that sounds like a shitty idea, man.

a lot of u fucks dont seem to care about killing scum.
afg and help are both pretty left handed scummy bitches so im good with lynching either of them. help you need ta post something rather than letting the world pass you by man. any of you fucks that didnt have a vote down at the deadline yesterday are a-okay for the noose today.

you talk dumb bro.

yo i talk dumb like ##vote help talks about scumhunting.

277Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:49 am

Someone Else

Someone Else

Help has been none.

278Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:31 am

Taxable Income

Taxable Income

ACCEPT JESUS INTO YUOR HEARS

279Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:21 pm

The 90s

The 90s

Taxable Income wrote:ACCEPT JESUS INTO YUOR HEARS

tell me more

280Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:48 pm

snuup dugg

snuup dugg

yo accept jesus or just lynch scum help. modkill anyone with less cool than snuup imo.

281Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:07 am

A MODEST BLUNT

A MODEST BLUNT

What if i have only accepted Jebus?

282Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:47 am

loves umbrellas

loves umbrellas

Someone Else wrote:If no one counterclaims Ninth, then we have one confirmed town, which is awesome.

We have a lurker problem going on, enough where we had a no lynch. I'm thinking it would be easy for the scum to lurk in this game, especially since we don't know who the people are behind them to figure out if they're the kind of jerks who lurk when they are scum, or if they're the kind of jerks who lurk the whole damn game.

I'm not sure what you mean by "If no one counterclaims Ninth." Who claimed Ninth? Also, a note pinned to a pillar doesn't mean confirmed town, even if we did know who Ninth was.

283Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:43 pm

I Fucking Love Corn

I Fucking Love Corn

Sorry, forgot this game was going on, since I don't see it on the SA control panel.

284Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:49 pm

The Creator

The Creator
Admin

STFU Dad!, Vanilla Town, was modkilled by request/inability to replace.

The votecount was NOT reset, as nobody was voting for him and he was not voting. As this makes obvious, there aren't any more replacements so it'll be modkills if needed from here on out. Hopefully you guys are doing okay with this being on another forum, I know it's tough to keep up offsite but I hope it's still fun and interesting for you guys.

Votecount for Day 2

HELP (2) - A First Grader, snuup dugg
Goatee Enthusiast (1) - Someone Else
Someone Else (1) - Possibly Left Handed
A First Grader (1) - Goatee Enthusiast
Nude Towel Boy (1) - The 90s
youth in asia (1) - a giant prude

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline will be 12:30 PM EST on Tuesday, March 2nd (that's a little over a day away)!

Last edited by The Creator on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

https://anonymous.forumtwilight.com

285Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:16 pm

A First Grader

A First Grader

help should have (2) instead of (1) next to his name in that votecount

still want to lynch help and taxable income for being dead weight, someone else for stating the obvious (his content is without any real substance), and maybe snuup dugg for being suspicious of me for no reason.

286Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:21 pm

Someone Else

Someone Else

loves umbrellas wrote:
Someone Else wrote:If no one counterclaims Ninth, then we have one confirmed town, which is awesome.

We have a lurker problem going on, enough where we had a no lynch. I'm thinking it would be easy for the scum to lurk in this game, especially since we don't know who the people are behind them to figure out if they're the kind of jerks who lurk when they are scum, or if they're the kind of jerks who lurk the whole damn game.

I'm not sure what you mean by "If no one counterclaims Ninth." Who claimed Ninth? Also, a note pinned to a pillar doesn't mean confirmed town, even if we did know who Ninth was.

Youth in Asia did, albeit in a round about way.

287Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:27 pm

loves umbrellas

loves umbrellas

Ok I've reread everyone and don't really feel like there's much to go on. People aren't really participating much in this game, which I can understand, as it's not linked to our user cp and you have to manually find your place every time you check. But we did all sign up, and I'm not gonna have a freakin second no lynch.

I am iffy about Goatee but mollified at least for now by his response and vote. I will not think so kindly about him if he disappears again for deadline.

And for being the single most useless player in the game so far:
##vote Taxable Income

288Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:42 pm

Someone Else

Someone Else

loves umbrellas wrote:Ok I've reread everyone and don't really feel like there's much to go on. People aren't really participating much in this game, which I can understand, as it's not linked to our user cp and you have to manually find your place every time you check. But we did all sign up, and I'm not gonna have a freakin second no lynch.

I am iffy about Goatee but mollified at least for now by his response and vote. I will not think so kindly about him if he disappears again for deadline.

And for being the single most useless player in the game so far:
##vote Taxable Income

I'm not usually one for voting based on other people's cases, but I agree with this. Taxable Income has been a big batch of nothing. Says he's had a daykill, said he's going to save the town, has 5 posts over this entire game.

##unvote
##vote Taxable Income

289Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:58 pm

snuup dugg

snuup dugg

Someone Else wrote:

I'm not usually one for voting based on other people's cases, but I agree with this. Taxable Income has been a big batch of nothing. Says he's had a daykill, said he's going to save the town, has 5 posts over this entire game.

##unvote
##vote Taxable Income

hey if u guys actually wanted to lynch scum then lynch someone like help who refuses to actually post for real. taxes are fuked up sure but he is one apathetic town not scum to the dugg.

290Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:28 pm

Someone Else

Someone Else

snuup dugg wrote:
Someone Else wrote:

##unvote
##vote Taxable Income

hey if u guys actually wanted to lynch scum then lynch someone like help who refuses to actually post for real. taxes are fuked up sure but he is one apathetic town not scum to the dugg.

How do you get a town read from someone who has claimed dayvig and not scum hunted?

Please tell me, I want to know what it's like in your world.

291Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:42 pm

snuup dugg

snuup dugg

Someone Else wrote:
snuup dugg wrote:
Someone Else wrote:

##unvote
##vote Taxable Income

How do you get a town read from someone who has claimed dayvig and not scum hunted?

Please tell me, I want to know what it's like in your world.

my world is the envy of all so its understandable why a dude like u would question it.
for someone that is not posting much he dont really give a fat one to anyone and seems p bored. help says peeps are shitty nothing else dawg.

292Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:53 am

Possibly Left Handed

Possibly Left Handed

HELP wrote:
A First Grader wrote:
HELP wrote:
A First Grader wrote:how is tnl confirmed? a note on some pillar doesn't mean anything.

it's tough for me to keep following this game b/c i usually check on games with sa's control panel, so i can see why activity would be a problem for others in this game, but we should probably lynch some of the dead weight today

##unvote ##vote help

You gonna explain that?

your vote came after i said we should lynch some dead weight...

Thats a shitty reason.

pyramid quote

293Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:54 am

Possibly Left Handed

Possibly Left Handed

I Fucking Love Corn wrote:Sorry, forgot this game was going on, since I don't see it on the SA control panel.

294Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:54 am

Possibly Left Handed

Possibly Left Handed

i empty quoted, what are you assholes gonna do

295Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:55 am

Possibly Left Handed

Possibly Left Handed

i hate the stupid ass emoticons on this forum anyone who uses the following is scum: farao cheers rendeer lol! affraid bounce rabbit alien No What a Face

296Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:10 am

Goatee Enthusiast

Goatee Enthusiast

I still want to lynch a First Grader but Taxable Income what the fuck? Speak up yhou little bitch farao cheers rendeer lol! affraid bounce rabbit alien No What a Face

297Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:10 am

Goatee Enthusiast

Goatee Enthusiast

Possibly Left Handed wrote:i empty quoted, what are you assholes gonna do

298Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:11 am

loves umbrellas

loves umbrellas

I would rather lynch scum than just a lazy town lurker, but Taxable Income's fucking around comes off as scummier to me than anything I've seen from A First Grader or HELP.

snuup or goatee--feel free to convince me to switch my vote. I definitely don't want another no lynch.

CMON TOWN THIS IS OUR SHOT AT KILLING SCUM AND IT'S D2 al-fucking-ready.

The Creator: Could you possibly send an SA PM reminder to the players that deadline is coming up in a matter of hours? A lot of people are forgetting to even check this forum.

299Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:05 am

The Creator

The Creator
Admin

Votecount for Day 2

Taxable Income (2) - loves umbrellas, Someone Else
HELP (2) - A First Grader, snuup dugg
Someone Else (1) - Possibly Left Handed
A First Grader (1) - Goatee Enthusiast
Nude Towel Boy (1) - The 90s
youth in asia (1) - a giant prude
Goatee Enthusiast (0) - Someone Else, Someone Else

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline will be 1:00 PM EST on Tuesday, March 2nd (that's a half hour later than it was since I have my work schedule and it's a little busier than I anticipated)!

loves umbrellas wrote:The Creator: Could you possibly send an SA PM reminder to the players that deadline is coming up in a matter of hours? A lot of people are forgetting to even check this forum.

No problem!

Last edited by The Creator on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

300Anonymous Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Anonymous Mafia Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:11 am

The Creator

The Creator
Admin

Alright, everyone has been PMed on SA with a reminder consisting of the following:

reminder PM wrote:There is a deadline TODAY in Anonymous Mafia! This is a reminder PM, please ignore this if you're already posting/know what the deal is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum